Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Month of Moments

So, last year I did Thankful Thursdays where I told of things I was thankful for. It really helped me get into the spirit of Thanksgiving and made it much more meaningful. This year I wanted to do something again. So, I am going to do a memory a day that makes me laugh, cry or just remember the good things that I have been a part of.

Day one of course has to be about Spencer. Because, lets face it, he has given us some funny moments. This is when he was about a year old. It seemed everytime I turned around he would make his way to the bathroom at work and start pulling off toliet paper or scrubbing the toilet.
Notice he is wearing different clothes so these are two seperate occassions. It was not so fun dealing with his fascination at the time but now I look back and do enjoy.

1 comment:

The Hendricks Family said...

Carrie your kids are adorable and so funny!! I have enjoyed reading your blog and taking a peek into your life. -Missy