Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful Moment Day 8

Another moment of my mom, but this time it isn't about me, really. I remember when my brother was serving his mission in the Philippines my mom would write to him every week. I remember waking up at like 4:30 (I had cheer leading before school at 6) and finding my mom at the kitchen counter with several hand written pages for Elder Adams many times. Her dedication helped me learn that raising a son who is willing to serve a mission does not end once he has left. It means continually supporting him while he is gone.

My mom is a tireless example of selfless service. As shown in this picture of her and my sister Steph. She was so helpful for all of us girls with our dresses on our wedding days. She does so much for others. I bet all of you who read this have been blessed by her service. If you have leave a comment so you can have a thankful moment too.

No comments: