Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Moment Day 21

I am sure all of you have had those moments when you are laughing about something so stupid, that is really isn't funny but you laugh anyway. I have a lot of those moments with my little sister. She cracks me up! So does my big sister sometimes. I remember when she was in high school (so I was in junior high) we were home and she called us all into the kitchen. She was going off about how we needed to get the house cleaned up before our mom got home. And I quote:

"If we each work for like 5 minutes then it will be so clean. It will be so fun!"

Yeah, right. Cleaning fun? Then it wasn't funny but now we laugh about it all the time. It has become an inside joke for all of us. I am glad to have such wonderful sisters around me.

No comments: