Friday, June 26, 2009

Something New For Me

I am so excited to finally have something truly new in my life to share with you all. I am going to be a consultant for a scrapbooking/stamp company called Close To My Heart.
It is a company based here in Utah. I have been looking into working with them for a few months now and I finally decided to just do something that I wanted just because I wanted to. I know it kind of sounds selfish but I am so excited to be able to share a love of scrapbooking with those around me with such a great product. It will give me a good excuse to leave the boys for a few hours a couple times a month. I am so excited! I will let you all know when I have my first product party.

On another great note: Spencer has slept two nights in a row!
That means I got to sleep two nights in a row!!! I am like a whole new person. I can't believe how nice it is to actually have a good nights rest. I hope that this trend can continue for at least a couple more days.

I hope that you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

team wilson said...

I love Close to my Heart product. Yea!!! Also, I'm totally jealous of the sleep, but so happy for you. It's been a long time comin. You deserve some rest. Yea for Spencer!!!