Thursday, June 4, 2009

All I do lately...

The past two weeks have gone by so quickly. I swear the older I get the slower I become. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to. Sorry so many but they are all just so cute.
This first one is of my Grandma Adams and Spencer. Memorial Day weekend we went to visit my families graves. This has always been a tradition with Grams and I was excited to take Mark and Spencer with us.


Next is a picture of Spencer playing in the grass at the cemetary.


That afternoon we had a family b-b-q. It was tons of fun but with 6 grandkids it can get a little crazy so I offered to take 4 of them all for a walk. I ended up taking 4 grandkids, my mom, brother, Grams, sister and her boyfriend. This is us heading out on our journey. I am sure we looked like quite the crew walking around the neighborhood.


This is my cute neice Ashlynn. I love her so much! She looks so much like her mom.


This is the three boys that have been born in the last nine months. Oldest on the left, youngest on the right. Spencer at 9 months; Issac almost 3 months; and Jackson about 6 weeks.


Next is all of the grandkids. From left to right: Matt, Ashlynn, Jackson, Carter, Issac, and Spencer. What a handsome crew.


Spencer is becoming a pro at pulling himself up on furniture. The fireplace mantle at my parents is the perfect height for practicing. (Don't you love the star on Spencer's bum)


On Memorial Day Mark and I took Spencer for a walk and this is how he was when we got home.


Spencer loves his bathtime. Of course, he is always a pretty happy little guy. He loves to splash around chase his toys in the bathtub.


This is a picture of Spencer on his 9 month birthday. I just love the smile.

And a story that doesn't revolve around me. My little sister Steph has been dating a wonderful guy down here in good old Cedar City. That means she came down twice last month. And the two weekends that she didn't come down, we went up north. It has been fun to see my family so much. Anywho, last Saturday Steph got engaged to Carter!!! It is way exciting. Congratulations you two! They are getting married August 14. So, the next couple of months are going to be a lot of planning, as well as many trips up north.


That is about all I have been doing lately...
Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Josie said...

Oh just wait....
6 grandkids is nothing. When the Robison Family all gets together with 26 grandkids, it is insane. Really.

Michelle Kay said...

Looks fun, I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you when you came down. I miss you Carrie! It has been too long!
Congrats to your little sister! Now we know why she wasn't supposed to serve a mission. :)

Stephanie said...

Hey! Did anyone else notice that Isaac and Jackson are busting in that picture with spencer??? Cuz I just noticed that. Love ya sis!

team wilson said...

Those are all fun pics. I love the one of Spencer in the tub smiling from ear to ear. He is so darn cute! Love ya!!