Thursday, June 18, 2009

Four Wonderful Years!

On Tuesday was our Four Year Anniversary!
It is amazing to think we have been married that long. It has been the best four years of my life. We have done so much together. Here are a few pictures of some of our travels together and here are the four top reasons I love Mark!

1. He cuddles me at night so I can sleep better. Any of you who know me know that I love to cuddle and have lots of pillows and stuff so this is a big deal to me.
Yosemite National Park 2007

2. He puts up with my annoying habits and bad attitudes. He is always trying to please me and do what he can to help me out. He is kind and generous to me and always puts our families needs before his own.
Frankfurt Germany Temple 2006

3. He always makes me laugh. Everyday Mark gets me to smile. He does the same thing for Spencer too which also gets me to smile.
Logan Temple 2009

4. I love Mark because he is a good, righteous man who loves me with all his heart. He has given me the world.
Jordan River Temple 2008(Yes I am pregnant in this picture. Three weeks before Spencer joined us)

I love you Sweetheart! Happy Anniversary Again!

2 comments:

Josie said...

Cute post Carrie! Happy Anniversary guys! I think Mark makes everyone laugh...such a great quality.

Steph and Brady said...

Cute cute pictures! You two are such a wonderful couple! Happy Anniversary to you guys! We hope it was a wonderful one!