Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another One

Here is another tag that I have done. Just goes to show how slow work is for us.
All about my pregnancy~
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes, we had been trying for about 6 months
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? So excited!!!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? NO
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? On Christmas morning I found out. It was the best Christmas gift ever!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Mark, I woke him up to tell him
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Of course!
9. DUE DATE? August 31st 2008
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really. The worst I felt was when I had a cold.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Pizza

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I just had days when everything made me mad
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, I was going to be thrilled either way
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 23ish
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, one in West Valley and one in Cedar
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? The one in Cedar was a surprise(except Mark and his brother gave it away the night before), West Valley I knew about
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? None
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Valley View Medical Center in Cedar
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? From the time they started me on petocin about 7 but my water broke the night before
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Mark

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Mark, Mom, Dad, and Steph
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? No way
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs 5oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? September 1st, 2008 on Labor Day
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Spencer Mark
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN? 5 months

1 comment:

Kandis said...

you didn't have any pain meds...BRAVE WOMEN!