Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First off, I get to announce a big Congratulations to my sister Heidi who gave birth to Issac James Wilson Sunday, February 22, 2009. Both mom and baby are healthy and well. I am sad I can't be near Heidi to help out and see the new little one but I am happy they are both doing well.

Over President's day weekend we went up to my parents for a visit. It was nice to see most of my family. Friday night my mom was watching my nephew Carter. Spencer loved playing with Carter. They pretended to eat ice cream, they played peek a boo under this blanket for a long time, etc
My mom loved having Spencer around, and Spencer loved being with his nanny. They always have fun times together. Spencer beams with happiness every time we go to nanny's house.
I can hardly believe how fast Spencer is growing. This picture was while we were at my mom's but now Spencer sits up almost entirely on his own. Last night we went to dinner at a friends and Spencer sat on the counter for 30 minutes by himself(with mom right behind him to catch him at any moment).

No comments: