Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spencer's Piggies



Spencer has this obsession with his toes, or piggies as we like to call them. Last Tuesday at Young Womens he was playing on the floor I would tell him, "Spencer get you piggies" and he would immediately curl his feet up and grab his feet. He did it four times. I don't think that is coincidence. The things I am teaching my boy.

P.S. Spencer's onesie says "Party at my crib 2am"




This picture is for Spencer's Aunt Steph. She bought the beanie for Christmas for him. He looks so cute in it and I just wanted to share it with everyone. Have a good week!

1 comment:

Gage and Meg said...

Mark,
I don't know how I found your blog but... your little boy is adorable. You were going to send us an announcement but we never received one. I am so glad I saw your blog so I could see your sweet little boy.You'll have to bring him up sometime.Hope everything is going well for you guys.
Janet Shaw