Friday, January 23, 2009

Not Much Is New

Well, as you can see from the title, not much is new with us. This month has been very slow at work. Mark went to Dallas, Texas to the annual lighting show to see new products and stuff. His uncle lives just outside of the city so Mark stayed with him. Uncle Richard always has the funniest jokes and Mark loves it!

While Mark was gone Spencer and I went to visit my family up north. It was a wonderful weekend full of relaxation. We were able to go to my brother Tim's Birthday party (Happy Birthday Timmy! We love you!). I also got to go to church and listen to my Dad give a talk. It was really good (based on Alma 26:6-8). It was a wonderful meeting. I would post a picture here but Mark usually does the camera work and I didn't get a single shot this weekend. To see a picture from Tim's party click on Tim and Shannon's blog. I was really thankful for the getaway weekend.

Since our return home Spencer had to get his four month shots. He got three of them. While recieving the shots he screamed but about thirty seconds after he stopped, looked up at the nurse, and gave her one of the biggest smiles ever! It was shocking to say the least. He has recovered relatively well and is back to his normal self (including sleeping through most of the night, thank heavens).

I have been a little under the weather this week with a stuffy nose and sore throat but Mark and Spencer seem to have avoided whatever I got. Those two are just healthy boys (and it isn't because of my cooking).

So, that is our news. Not much, but at least we are still alive and kicking. That is all I have for y'all.

No comments: