Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Improvement

Hi Y'all (which is Dad, the occasional friend and sister)!
Are you impressed that I am already updating this and it has only been one week? If not you should be because I am.

Last night we had FHE with Mark's brother Dave and his family (Side note: Thanks for cooking dinner Dave. It was yummy and so much better than the leftovers we were going to have last night. Now we get to have leftovers tonight; which is not so fun, so, no thank you to that). For the lesson we talked about favorite stories and talked from General Conference. It was interesting to hear how different things stick out to each of us even though we all heard the same talks. It made me think of how I need to keep the enthusiasm for improvement every day. So, I started thinking about what improvements I have made since Sunday.

~Monday morning I read my scriptures. Didn't really study but I did read and ponder throughout the day.
~Monday at work I kept busy in the warehouse for two hours (thanks Carter for helping me palletize).
~We had an actual lesson for FHE (again, thank you Dave).
~Tuesday morning when I wanted a snack I grabbed an orange instead of the candy (this should count for two improvements because I actually remembered to bring the orange to work).
~I read Spencer 6 books in one sitting. Usually I only make time for one book.
~I am updating my blog after only one week.

So, there you have it. My improvements. Leave a comment with one thing you want to improve today. Let's all help each other.

ON THE RIGHT OF THIS BLOG IS A NEW SPOT FOR THE THINGS SPENCER SAYS. RIGHTFULLY CALLED "SPENCER SAYS..." I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THAT FREQUENTLY TOO.

No comments: