Monday, February 7, 2011

Why I love my life...

Instead of being mushy for Valentines about my valentine I thought I would share a few things of why I love my life.

1. Katherine's giggle. I have to work to make her really laugh but the work is so worth it.

2. Spencer's wisdom. He says some very intelligent things for a two year old.

3. Helping hands. Mark is always so willing to help out with whatever I need. Dishes, diapers, story time, puzzle time, and everything inbetween.

4. Scriptures. I love to read my scriptures. I wish I had time to devour them but I am glad I have a few minutes each day to read them.

5. Answers to my problems. For example, lately I have been struggling with finding time for all I should be doing and prioritizing what comes first. Our bishop got up yesterday and gave a beautiful testimony of how young mothers are often so overwhelmed but how they do so much just by spending time with their children. It was just the answer and comfort I needed.

No comments: