Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday Part 2

This Thursday I would like to say how thankful I am for the Church in my life. I am so glad for the knowledge that families can be eternal, of a loving Heavenly Father, an eternal friend and savior in Jesus Christ, and of values that make me stand out from the world. This is a picture of the Jordon River Temple; where my parents were married and the temple I went to growing up.

I am thankful for my calling. Just this past Sunday I was released from Young Womens and resustained into my same calling but with new presidency members. I love being in Young Womens. It is time consuming but the things I learn and the girls I work with are incredible. I feel honored to be a part of their growing up years. I know my leaders from when I was a young woman hold a special place in my heart.This is at Girls Camp this past July. Proof: my belly (Katherine's first Girls Camp:)

I am thankful for the Spirit and the atmosphere it creates in my home. My little boy is constantly singing hymns that melt my heart. I am thankful for the little teaching moments that I have daily with my children to teach them how to be good and find the good around them.

No comments: