Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pictures As Promised!

Before I talk about the pictures I have to tell you all to check our store out online. There is a link on the right side called Mountain Lighting. It is still a work in progress but we are getting there.



Finally I have got pictures on the computer to share. This picture is from this morning. If you click on the picture you can see a bigger picture to see his new tooth.
This is a picture of Spencer peeking through the back on my bar stool at work. He loves to play looking through the holes and he always tries to lick my face or hand through the holes also.
We have put Spencer to work in the warehouse as forklift operator. Just Kidding! But he does love to sit up on the seat and play with the wheel.

4 comments:

Jess said...

he is so cute! and he has such a beautiful smile!

Mike and Michelle said...

Look at those legs! I love em!

The Adams Family said...

He is so cute! Love the pictures!

Amber said...

Hey Carrie- I found your blog through some friends and I can't believe how big your baby is. He is adorable, it's great to know that you are doing well.