Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spencer's Blessing

Spencer was blessed on October 12. It was such a wonderful day. We were surrounded by our family and friends all weekend. We really want to thank everyone for taking the time to be with us. It meant so much to us. We love you all! That morning we took some pictures of the family. This is our first nice picture of our little family. We feel so lucky to have Spencer in our lives. He is such a blessing and joy to us.
This is a picture of my side of the family. It includes all of my siblings and their families as well as my Grandma Adams. I was so thankful to have my whole family there. It is not often that I get to share my everyday life with them so any chance I get I am so thankful for. Some of them drove down that Sunday morning starting at 2:30 during that storm with all of the snow just to be there for us. Thanks guys! I cannot tell you how much that means to me.
This is a picture of the Miller side of the family. Not everyone was able to be there, and we sure missed those who couldn't come. It is great to be a Miller and have so many of us around. Spencer is the 10th grandchild for Mark's mom, Mary. What a lucky lady to have such a wonderful posterity. Just this last Saturday some of us helped Mark's uncle move into his new house. Many hands made the work light (except for the upright piano) and it was fun to work together in a relaxed environment.
This last picture is one of Spencer hanging out in his crib. He is such a good sleeper. He goes to bed around 11:30, sleeps until about 4, and goes back to bed at 5:30. He has started talking to us with cute coos and gurgles. But the best is that he has started smiling at us. His smile just warms my insides right up. Well, that gives everyone a quick snapshot of our family and Spencer's blessing day. Until next time...

No comments: