Monday, October 13, 2008

Embarrassing Moments

So my sister Heidi tagged me to tell three embarrassing moments. I had a hard time remembering three, mostly because I try to forget those moments that I wish never would have happened. I hope you all enjoy my moments of embarrassment.

1. When I was in first grade I was playing chicken on the monkey bars with some friends. For those of you who don't know, chicken is played by two people hanging on the bars and trying to get the other one to fall off. A boy from my class said he wanted to play. With some hesitation we let him play. I got him to fall off and he was so mad that right after he fell he pulled my pants down! I was so embarrassed! The worst part was my teacher saw the whole thing happen. She gave the boy a pink slip (the worst kind there is) and she gave me a white slip (just a little nicer than a pink slip) for playing chicken which isn't "a nice game to play at recess." I really didn't deserve a white slip but whatever.

2. When I was sixteen I went on a dance tour to Europe. One cold day we went to the beach in France. No one was there except our group because it was so cold which was great. Anywho, we were all playing out in the waves when a huge wave came in. It took me under for a moment and pushed me all the way back to the shore. When I stood up out of the water I was a little disoriented. Some of the girls came running to me. I thought it was to see if I was okay but when they got to me they were all yelling "Pull up the top of your swimsuit!" The wave had been so strong it pulled my swimsuit top down enough to show my girlie parts. Oops!!!

3. My senior year in high school I was sitting in a.p. psychology not really paying attention. My teacher asked me out of no where "Carrie, do your leg hairs grow in thicker because you shave?" It took me so off guard that I think I took a full 30 seconds to say "No." I couldn't believe a teacher would ask me such a thing. The rest of the year I made sure that I payed attention.

So, now that I have embarrassed myself, I tag Sam, Jess, and Lynne Marie.

2 comments:

Jess said...

hahaha! too funny.. i'll have to think of some for myself.. thanks for the tag!

Jess said...

i finally did the tag - and another one that was waiting in my queue. and i tagged you on the other one!