Friday, August 15, 2008

Quick Update

Hi Everyone!
Sorry it has been so long. We have been staying busy trying to not think about our little one's arrival. Mark and I have been sprucing up the house a little bit before the little one gets here. We finally stained our front door and exterior posts, put the last trim piece on the fireplace and put some rock landscaping in the front. It looks way better, but we still have a lot of landscaping to do. Mark wants to put in the backyard before winter hits but we will see how that goes. Our garden is doing super! We literally have green beans coming out of our ears. I go out every other night and pick over 100 beans that are about 4 inches long or longer. Our peas are doing good as well. Mark has been a real trooper in helping out with housework that is getting to hard for me. I must say he is excellent at mopping floors. I really appreciate all he does for me! I love you Mark!
The best news ever is that we have sold our little old house! We signed it over this past Monday. The buyers are actually one of my friends from the dance department here at SUU and her husband and 16 month old boy. They are super nice and I know they will take care of the house that we put so much work into. Other than that, not much has changed. I went to the doctor on Monday for a checkup and everything looks great! I am almost 2 centimeters dialated and 40% effaced. I have been having a contraction here and there but nothing consistent. My doctor is going to be out of town the second half of next week so we hope Spencer comes before or after that. Mark has started playing in a slow pitch softball league. They play once a week and had their first game Tuesday. They put in a good fight ending the game at 7 to 12. Mark played center field and caught a few hits. It was fun to go watch him play.
Well, that is our quick update. Hopefully the next one will be all about Spencer! Until then :)

1 comment:

team wilson said...

Sounds like you guys are keeping busy. I would love to see a pic. of the rock outside and some of your other improvements. Hope you are squeezing in some extra sleep to rest up for that sweet angel who will be coming soon. Love you!