Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm Alive

The founder of the scrapbooking company I work for answered the following question:

"I love to scrapbook and preserve my family's memories, but it seems like I am always behind. Seriously, I take way too many pictures and still have 5+ years of events to scrap. I don't scrap every picture or every event, but still there are so many events and fun memories I want to capture. How do I do it? Are your scrapbooks up to date and current? If so, what is your secret?"

This is the last paragraph of her answer:

"Mostly, rather than feeling overwhelmed by lots of unscrapbooked photos, I feel happy knowing I have them: beautiful pictures, beautiful memories, all waiting for me to relive during the creative process. Having many photos to scrapbook doesn't mean I'm behind, it means I'm ALIVE."

Amen Jeanette! Thank you for having the right words that describe my life. And to prove I am alive...






How thankful I am to have such a beautiful family. I am truly blessed.

On a side note: we will be painting our shed this weekend. Pictures to come.

No comments: