Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lots To Do

(A view from where I spend most of my day, Mountain Lighting desk.) We have been keeping so busy with, well, anythig and everything. For example, today Mark is building our shed today. I would insert a picture here but all there is right now is 24' by 30' of concrete. While he does that, I played tetris with two houses of lights, camping gear, car seats, and food to take up to Salt Lake. My brother is a builder and lets us do the lights for his homes (THANKS TIM! WE APPRECIATE THE BUSINESS!!!) Then, we are sleeping over at Nanny and Papa's house tonight. Then tomorrow we are going to Strawberry Resevoir for a quick camping trip. Coming home late Saturday or early Sunday. Mark is staying home to build the shed and work Friday. Hopfully he gets some of the stuff done at work that I have been avoding all week.
(I love Spencer's smile in this picture and Katherine's expression is classic. He loves his sister.)Mark and I got new phones yesterday! In the words of Spencer "They. Are. Awesome." We got the brand new, not out to the public, HTC EVO 3D phones. I already loaded the scriptures to my phone. Now I can find a spare moment to read my scriptures and actually have them. This week was a small break for me in that I didn't have Young Womens. Youth Conference is this weekend and because I would have had to take Katherine with me they gave me a freebie this year (good thing too because last year I went with less than 30 days to go while prego with Katherine). So, instead of heading to the church Tuesday night we went to Dave and Joy's for dinner. Yummy! hamburgers and hot dogs with lots of family. I have been working on both kids' scrapbooks for their birthdays. I am doing most of it digitally on Studio J. The company I sell scrapbooking products for has THE BEST digital scrapbook program around. You don't pay for the software. That is free to use. You only pay if you want to buy the JPG file or scrapbook layouts. Saves time, mess, money and I can work on it at work. Basically, life is crazy. But, we like it that way.

No comments: