Friday, March 19, 2010

Moving Again


Well, we just can't seem to sit still around here. We found out the renters in our basement are moving for work and school around May 1. We are sad that they are leaving because they are such good friends. We will miss them dearly. Because they are moving out we have decided to move into our basement out at our house. I have mixed emotions about moving back. Here are a list of some of the emotions:

1. I am excited to be back in my home.

2. I am sad because it has been so convenient to live in town and at work.

3. I HATE packing! To quote my friend Josh "If anyone has potion to make your stuff pack itself and unpack it where it should go in your new place let me know and I will buy it."

4. I really want to garden and there is no space where we work, but there is plenty of space at our house. In fact, we just planted 10 fruit trees and are going to plant berry bushes this weekend.

5. Moving at 5 months pregant. Enough said.

6. The extra rent money for the apartment in town will be greatly appreciated! (If anyone is looking for a 2 Bedroom 1 Bath apartment in Cedar let me know).

7. To pack less stuff back to the house we are trying to eat as much food storage that we have as possible. We are eating a lot of beans, rice, spaghetti, hamburger helper, and more beans! This means not complaining about the same food to frequently. Mind you I am pregnant. Enough said again.


In other news, Spencer just got his passport! I can't believe our trip to Germany is in 5 weeks. Lots to do before then so the vacation will be much needed. Hope everyone who reads this has a great weekend!

No comments: