Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Swine Flu

Well, Spencer and I both had the flu last week. The doctor didn't check to see if it was the swine flu because he didn't want to swab out Spencer's nose, but he had all the symptoms so I am sure that is what it was. About four days of a fever, aching, headache and coughing. We stayed at home and did just about nothing. Nothing except watch Baby Signing Time 300 times and Elmo about 600 times! That is all Spencer wanted so, I let him have it. Mark was a great nurse taking care of both of us when he wasn't at work. It wasn't nice to be home because I should have been cleaning, or packing, or organizing, or working, but all I did was sleep, watch Elmo, try to eat/drink, and sleep some more. I am back at work (as of Monday morning) and I am feeling much better. So, the flu hit our house and hopefully we are done being sick for the holidays =)

No comments: