Friday, August 7, 2009

A Real Quick Update

We have been so crazy busy that I haven't had the time or ambition to update our blog. I still don't have the time so this is the quick and dirty version of what has been going on. Pictures will come in roughly 10 days (please read #13-15 for information on this)

1. 24 of July we spent at my parents.

2. 25 of July Mark went to a family reunion. Too far of a drive for me and Spencer so we stayed at my parents.

3. July 29 thru 31 I went to Girls Camp. It was a blast but I missed my Spencer.

4. Mark survived Girls Camp week without me!

5. August 1 my brother's father in law passed away. We have all been deeply saddened by Dan's sudden death. We love you Dan and miss you!

6. August 1 attended two bridal showers (Valerie Harris and my sister Steph). Lots of fun!

7. August 2 Mark was sustained as the Elders Quorum President. He is going to do great.

8. August 3 thru 5 Mark went to Scout Camp as his last Hoorah! with the young men. He loved it!

9. I survived Scout Camp week without Mark!

10. August 6 went to Fillmore for a fundraiser for Steph and Carter so they can buy a conversion van. It went great!

11. August 7 going to Dan's viewing.

12. August 8 going to the temple with my little sister, Steph. Super excited.

13. August 9 thru 15 WEDDING WEEK! Mark is going to Cedar to work while Spencer and I stay in SLC to help with wedding stuff. I know we can survive one more week, can't we?

14. August 14, reception in Salt Lake.

15. August 15, wedding in Manti Temple, reception in Fillmore.

16. August 16 thru 21 I am hoping to finish my front yard and get my house clean since I have hardly lived there for a month and lots of people are coming over for a reception!

17. August 22, reception at my house.


And there you have it. A real quick and dirty update.

1 comment:

Richins Family said...

Hey Carrie, I found you! Hope all of the last minute wedding stuff is coming along for you! We will see you soon! I think Mark missed you and Spencer and chruch, oh well, at least he had Austin to watch, my crazy baby! :)