Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Fun

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately. Mark and I both have stayed busy doing things with our callings in Young Mens and Young Womens. Mark has gone on several camping trips. Scout Camp or Girls Camp or on the agenda in two to three weeks. This last Tuesday night for Young Mens and Young Womens we took the youth swimming at the City Pool.

It was a blast! Spencer got to swim for the first time and he loved it. Here are a couple of pictures of our swimming adventure. All of the youth love Spencer, and he loves them too. He lights up when he gets to see "all of his girlfriends." Mutual night is one of the highlights of the week for Mark and I.

For the Fourth of July we went up to Cherry Days in North Ogden. Mark loved seeing all of his friends in his old stomping ground. I don't have any pictures from up there so just imagine us having fun with friends and you got the picture.
We left North Ogden and we did a b-b-q at my mom and dad's for the 4th, my mom's birthday on the 5th, and my Grandma Kersey's birthday on the 3rd. This has always been one of the best times to celebrate with my family because of all the holidays. This is a picture of the older grandkids (yes, that includes Spencer) posing in front of the kiddie pool that they had been playing in.
After playing outside we all went in for presents and wrestling with future Uncle Carter. All the kids love Carter (and so do Mark and I)! That night we went to the Bees Game. After several extra innings (Carter jinxed the game) we got to sit on the grass of the outfield to watch the fireworks. The fireworks were awesome. Again, no picture so imagine some awesome fireworks. My mom and dad watched Spencer for us which was really nice. Thanks again!
Not much is changing at home except Spencer. He seems to keep growing up despite my efforts to have him remain my baby boy. Mark and I bought Spencer a potty. The first time we sat him on it he actually went pee. It was awesome! but totally a fluke. He has gone a couple more times. Hopefully we can have him out of diapers before the age of 2. We hope to keep having tons of summer fun!

No comments: