Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We left Cedar Wednesday afternoon to go to Salt Lake. It rained half the way but it wasn't too bad because Spencer slept the whole way. We went straight to Nanny and Papa's house where we got to play with Ashlynn and Carter as well. It was one big sleep over party! This is a picture of Nanny, Ashlynn and I playing with Spencer.
Wednesday night Papa and Ashlynn cooked pies for Thanksgiving. They did a wonderful job! Spencer slept in his car seat instead of the pack and play but other than that he did good that first night.
Thursday morning we went up to Roy to see Mark's half sisters, their children and grandchildren. It was so awesome to see all of the because we don't see them very often. We went through some old family pictures which was a lot of fun. Thursday afternoon we went to Great Grandma Adams (that is Spencer's Great Grandma, Carrie's Grandma) for Thanksgiving Dinner. It was so yummy! Spencer was a little fussy because he didn't take a good nap but it was great fun. This is a picture of Spencer, Ashlynn, Matt and Carter (all of my Mom's grandkids).
Friday Mark went shooting with Papa, Aunt Steph, and Steph's friend Nate. Mark hurt his thumb but he is recovering well. Spencer and I stayed with Nanny at home to put up the Christmas tree. Friday night Mark and I went to my brother Tim's new house in Lehi. We also had Mark's brother Tom and his family come over so we could all hang out. We watched the Jazz game (we crushed them) and had lots of fun!
Saturday morning we went to the cemetary to decorate my brother Matt's grave. Spencer and I sat in the because it was too cold. When I turned the heater on a pressure valve (or something) let off some steam and really scared me and Mark. The car has been fine since then and our little boy is safe. This is the crew that helped decorate. I can hardly believe how big the tree is (it used to only be about 8 feet tall).
After the cemetary we all went to Hires for some way good grub. Saturday night my mom and I went shopping for a couple of hours while Mark and Papa took care of Spencer. Spencer took a nap and my parents loved watching him sleep for a few minutes.

We were able to relax a lot this weekend which is what we needed most. This is us hanging out one morning in bed. We had so much fun with all of our family.
Here are some fun pictures from last week as well. Can you believe how big Spencer is getting?!

This is just a fun picture of Spencer learning to love football, just like his daddy.

No comments: